How to reduce the energy consumption of injection molding?
For an injection molding factory, the energy consumption of injection molding process accounts for about 60%, so it is an important way to reduce the energy consumption of injection molding machine effectively. With the continuous improvement of the energy saving technology of injection molding machine, the overall energy consumption of the injection plant needs to be fully considered from the aspects of production management, processing technology and materials, and supporting facilities of the production workshop.
(I) production workshop.
The layout of production workshop focuses on two aspects: to meet the production requirements, to optimize the layout according to the production process, and to meet the requirements of flexible use under certain production conditions.
1. Electric power supply, in order to meet the needs of stable production, there is an appropriate amount of surplus, so as to avoid excessive consumption and excessive consumption.
2. Construct efficient cooling water circulating facilities, and provide effective insulation and insulation system for cooling water system.
3. Optimize the overall production layout of the workshop. A lot of production has the successively process cooperation, the reasonable cooperation can reduce the turnover time and the energy consumption, raises the production efficiency.
4. Try to consider the most effective small units to control the lighting and other plant equipment.
5. Maintain regular maintenance of workshop equipment, avoid damage to public facilities, affect production normal operation, and thus increase energy consumption.
(2) injection molding machine.
Injection molding machine is the main energy consumption of injection workshop, energy consumption mainly for the motor and heating two parts.
1. Select the appropriate injection molding machine according to the product characteristics. The "big horse cart" type of injection molding often means a lot of energy waste.
2. Select all-electric injection molding machine and hybrid power injection molding machine, with excellent energy saving effect, and can save 20-80% of energy.
3. Adopting new heating technology, such as electromagnetic induction heating and infrared heating, can achieve 20-70% heating energy saving.
4. Adopt effective insulation measures for heating and cooling system to reduce heat and cold loss.
5. Maintain good lubrication of the transmission parts of the equipment and reduce the energy consumption caused by increasing friction or unstable equipment operation.
6. Choose low compression hydraulic oil and reduce energy waste of hydraulic system.
7. Using parallel motion, multi-cavity injection molding, multi-component injection molding and other processing technologies can significantly save energy.
8. The traditional mechanical hydraulic injection molding machine also has a variety of energy-saving drive system, which replaces the traditional quantitative pump mechanical hydraulic injection molding machine.
9. Regularly maintain the heating and cooling pipes to ensure that there are no impurities and scale blockages in the pipes, so as to realize the heating and cooling efficiency of the design.
10. Ensure that the injection molding machine is in good working condition. Unstable processing may result in defective products and increase energy consumption.
11. Make sure that the equipment used is suitable for the processed products, such as PVC processing.
(3) injection mold.
Mold structure and mold condition often have a significant influence on injection molding cycle and processing energy consumption.
1. Reasonable mold design, including runner design, gate form, cavity number, heating and cooling channel, etc., can help reduce energy consumption.
2. Adopting hot runner mould can not only save material, reduce material recovery energy consumption, but also have remarkable energy saving effect.
3. The simulated fast cooling hot mould can save energy consumption significantly and achieve better surface quality.
4. Ensure the balanced filling of each cavity, which can shorten the molding cycle, ensure the uniformity of product quality, and have excellent energy saving effect.
5. CAE assisted design technology is adopted for mold design, mold flow analysis and simulation, which can reduce the energy consumption of mold debugging and multiple mold repair.
6. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of products, the use of low clamping force molding can help prolong the die life, facilitate the rapid filling of the mold, and help to save energy.
7. Make mold maintenance work to ensure effective heating and cooling watercourse conditions.
(4) peripheral equipment.
1. Select suitable auxiliary equipment to meet the requirements of work and not be too rich.
2. Maintain the equipment and ensure the equipment is in normal working condition. The work abnormal auxiliary equipment, can cause the production instability and even the defective product quality, resulting in the increase of energy consumption.
3. Optimize the operation and operation sequence of the host and peripheral equipment.
4. Optimize the location of peripheral equipment and production equipment, and make the peripheral equipment closer to the host as far as possible without affecting operating conditions.
5. Many ancillary equipment manufacturers provide a system that can supply energy on demand, which can achieve significant energy saving.
6. Use quick mold change equipment to reduce the waiting time required for switching products in production.
The energy consumption of different materials is different, and the improper management of materials or improper management of recycled materials will result in increased energy consumption.
1. In the premise of satisfying the performance of products, the materials with lower energy consumption should be preferred.
2. Preferential selection of high liquid materials under the conditions of performance and cost optimization.
3. Note that different supplier materials may have different technological conditions.
4. The materials should be dried, preferably with dry, and avoid the waste of energy after drying.
5. Keep the materials well and prevent materials from mixing with impurities or foreign bodies, resulting in defective products.
6. Some products are allowed to be added to the raw material, but the preservation and cleanliness of raw materials should be taken care of, so as to avoid the defective materials caused by material impurity.
(6) processing technology.
1. Use the shortest molding cycle in the premise of satisfying product performance.
2. If there is no special factor, use the processing technology recommended by the supplier as much as possible.
3. For specific products and molds, keep all stable equipment and process parameters and shorten the time of the next production time.
4. Optimize the process, adopt low clamping force, shorter cooling time and holding time.
(7) adopt new technologies.
1. Adopt auxiliary molding technology, such as gas assist, liquid assist, steam assist, micro-foaming injection molding technology, etc.
2. Adopt the unitized molding scheme and reduce the intermediate link.
3. Adopt new technologies such as in-mold welding, in-mold spraying, in-mold assembly, mold interior decoration, etc.
4. Adopt new low-pressure molding technology to shorten the molding cycle and reduce the melt temperature.
5. Adopt energy regeneration system.
(8) production management.
1. Produce high-quality products at once, and reduce the defective rate is the biggest energy saving.
2. The maintenance of the whole production system is closely related to energy consumption. This not only involves the host, but also peripheral and factory equipment, such as if.
Liquid metal filling technology.